Sunday 19 August 2012

Weeding Tools

Well there you go. Weren't expecting an Ipod, were you. It's late winter and the Prince has been weeding roughly 4 hours a day for the last 20 days. About 10 more days and it'll be done. Believe it or not, hand weeding can become rather boring and it is easy to drift off to some more interesting task. Having someone tell me a story while in the paddock, I can become absorbed and just keep working.

A lot of content is free. I subscribe to a number of podcasts through the Itunes store. Itunes automatically gets these for me when I start it up - all at no cost. Our library also lends audio books which you can listen to on your trusty Ipod. 


I bought the leather case that clips onto my belt at a market in Bowen. 

For boring jobs like weeding, you can't go past this most useful tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment