Saturday 13 October 2012

Garage Sales

I don't normally go to garage sales, but there were a whole lot of cars parked in our street yesterday and the sale was right across the road so I went over. Here's the stuff I bought for $10. The most expensive item was the hose nozzle. Brand new by the look and it will be very handy down at La Studio when I get to planting in the next few weeks. The garden string line will be handy and the other things in plastic bags looked great quality for a dollar each. Turns out the are some sort of clip on thingy to go on brick walls and hold up hanging pots. There isn't a brick in sight of the paddock so I will have to adapt them. Then the Responsible Adult went over and negotiated to buy these 3 wall planters for $30 (she's a very tough bargainer - you've been warned). They'll look great somewhere.
Unfortunately, they didn't have any bottles of Shiraz for a dollar each - but you can't have everything.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment