Saturday 8 September 2012

Easy way to move timber

Some of the timber moved to La Studio


So I bought a big pile of timber to do various jobs around the Paddock. I asked that delivery be as close as possible to La Studio. For the truck driver, this was about 50 meters uphill of the site. And, to be extra helpful, the timber was all stacked on top of each other with the bits I need first carefully located at the bottom of the pile.

So I thought about how to move all this timber. After thinking for a month or two, I noticed that not once piece of timber had moved. So I decided to pick it up one piece at a time, start at the start and end at the end. It was a slow process, but at least I had time to notice all the weeds that need pulling out around La Studio.

Oddly enough, I slept really well this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment