Saturday 1 September 2012

Fathers Day

Dear Old Dad - c1956
Turns out to be Fathers Day. I had forgotten when I woke up and went about my normal morning routine - i.e. Breakfast in Bed for the Responsible Adult. Actually, it doesn't matter a fig what day it is - the Responsible Adult likes breakfast in bed and it isn't the biggest chore in the world to make her day a bit happier. If I wasn't cooking breakfast, I'd just be out weeding.
Dear Little Boys - 1993

Normally, our family would go somewhere for lunch and a couple of beers on Fathers Day, but not this year. The problem is that Jake will be working, managing a bottle shop and Ben will be working as Grocery Manager at the local supermarket. 

Both boys working, looking after themselves - probably the best Fathers Day ever!

Now, if I could just find the Coffee Wench to make my morning coffee all will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment