Tuesday 18 September 2012

Volunteering - still

Christmas Morning 2005
So, the Maleny Neighbourhood Centre asked me to locate any images I could find on CD's and hard drives and organise them neatly in a file on the server. Who said volunteering wasn't fun?? At the same time, I've dug out a digital camera and its various components which had been carefully hidden in a wide range of cupboards to get it into a workable proposition. Anyway, while going through their photo's, I found one of this rather dashing looking Paddock Worker cooking eggs for the mob on Christmas morning 2005. The MNC started a tradition of providing a free Christmas breakky quite a few years ago. I've missed a couple, but wherever possible, I like to go and cook a couple of hundred eggs before wandering home for a beer in the paddock. Just noticed that: The shirt was a gift from Best Mate, the apron was a gift from Big Sis, the hat was loned to me by one of the mob .... do I ever buy clothing apparel and accessories? Perhaps not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment